Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Bye Christmas Tree

For many of you who know Nikki well this will come as no surprise to you but I had to write this story down for myself. I get such a kick out of her. We were taking down the tree the other day. That night when we were tucking the kids into bed I told them to say good bye to the Christmas tree because when they woke up it would be gone. So Nikki asks me to lay with her to fall asleep. As we are laying there she says "Mom I'm really sad." So I ask her why. "At night I would love to look at the tree just one last time before I went upstairs to bed and it was so beautiful and I'm just so sad that we have to take it down." Saying this all while she's doing this fake sniffley sound. Oh Nikki you cute little drama Queen. So from all of the Nydegger clan here Good Bye Christmas tree, good bye!

3 comments:

. said...

That is just ADORABLE!!!!

Becky A said...

She is so dramatic! Cute story!

Amy said...

Goodbye Christmas Tree..Niki is so dang cute!