Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Sink My Can

Interpreted "I think I can". This is a new phrase we've been trying to teach Faith as she's been learning to ride her bike. She would get on her bike and immediately say I can't do it. So we pumped her up with positive thinking and she actually does quite well on her bike and you can often here her chanting to herself. I sink my can, I sink my can. What a lesson for me sometimes I want to just say, I can't do it. I can't run another step. I can't clean another floor etc... Life on some days seems daunting for one reason or another, but I can look at my cute little girlie on her bike and tell myself I sink my can too!!! Thanks Faith for the inspiration. :)
P.S. I'm typing this as I am supposed to be at the gym already come on Ang I think I can!

5 comments:

Becky A said...

that is such a cute bike! and cute little Faithie.

Regi said...

Thanks Angie great prospective! Just what a lazy pregnant lady needs to hear. I sink my can too!

Harriet said...

I can't tell if the cute little bike has training wheels or not. But sweet little Faith is just darling! Out of the mouth of babes!!!

Amy said...

Thanks Faith! I sure needed the reminder...How cute is she on her little bike!

Holland said...

she is adorable and i love her bike.